Monday, March 26, 2007

Ytd sleep was worse...same as last few days, couldnt sleep...But luckily today my eyes were not swollen, or else need to wear specs again.


Actually, for the past few days, I have been having a phobia of sleeping. Is there such thing like sleeping phobia? lol. I think there is. Lol. So every night I will make myself until very very very tired, or else I will refuse to go to bed. This is damn torturing. But what to do.


Sighs. Getting haunted by bad memories until I cant sleep...


But anyway, today, met up with CJ, Lilian and Michelle (Lilian's friend) for dinner at PS. Had pepper lunch. So filling. Then that stupid tomato still say wanna eat ice-cream. Not scared of fat. Then, wanted to go to that susage stall and take a look at Yam . But in the end decided not to.


Yesterday, had a short chat with Doreen. I really hope she makes the right decision. But since she is choosing the one who loves her more, I think it should be the right choice. Cos most prolly she will be the one basking in happiness. Hur. Further more, Kenny treats gf and respect them more than CK does. Thou CK's temper is better, but doesnt matter.


Meow Sia! U have my blessings! But I think u should give me yours too. Cos I need it much more than u do!