Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Presenting! My wooden-block dad!!!


Was chatting with Pineapple, so was asking her some cards thing. Then suddenly talked bout future husband. Ok. She started first. Cos she said its not good to have a handsome husband. Have a higher chance and capability to cheat on u next time.


Then she said my dad is quite a husband material. Then reminds of Ken. He is too, even Angel said that........


Honest, faithful, filial, man of his word, give in to my mum, good temper, help with housework, have a stable job, no bad habits like smoking etc, law-abiding, average intelligence(if he is too smart, might cheat on wife!)


Thou he is not gentleman enough, is a wooden-block, not good-looking(but not to the state of ugly according to my mum)..Just ur average looking married man out there. But I beg to differ. A lil fat....Has tummy...Lazy...Refuse to exercise even thou he has time...Balding soon, I believe...


But all these are just minor issues....