Saturday, January 13, 2007

celebrated Pei Hui's bday today. Actually nothing much. Just a simple dinner at New York New York. Not really that nice thou. Met Peihui at Tbp, then we take bus there. Onthe way, she told me what happened yesterday. But I believe she will be able to solve them. I have faith in her. She is clear-headed and can think much better than I do. Seriously, I think whoever marries is very fortunate.


But actually throughout the whole dinner, I wasnt that talkative and bubbly. Dunno why, just no mood. Actually, just the whole day no mood.


Then Doreen noticed that Im depressed. Im glad she noticed. Not wasted for 5 years of friendship. But then I assured that Im alright.


After the thing, went TBP. Had a talk with Piehui. Actually wanted to look for Prince Kent. But he busy with project. So nvm lo.


Though what she said make sense. I dont wanna consult a counseller. If I do, that will be the second time alr. Makes me so useless. Last time I was young, no ability to solve my own prb. Then go and see. SInce I;ve grown up now. I wanna depend on myself. And besides I dont wanna let mama knows. Her heart is getting weak. Actually Im in her place. And a lil shock will be able to send me to my maker. Thats ideal.


But still. Its hard to get over it. Sometime, people are just that unlucky to be in this kind of freakin situation. But thats just the result of making the wrong decision and being too gullible and stupid.


In fact, tears do help. It drains off ur brain energy, so u cant think that much anymore. And makes sleeping much easier. But that whole big can of heneiken doesnt help much. To think that downing that whole damn can can make my brain a lil slower. But its just useless. Still as sober as before.


During the conversation, Peihui told me sometimes its goof to have a wooden-block husband(like my dad) in the future. At least u can assure urself that there a very low possibility that he will have an extra marital affair. Its true. So my mom is one smart lady who made the right decision. Cheers for her.


Journey home was hard. Didnt wanna let Yihao and Winson know whats happening. So I didnt even said goodbye to them at all. Cos I dont wanna let them see my puffy eyes. But I wanna talk to them. Cos haven seen them for so long alr.