Tuesday, December 26, 2006

mERRY Xmas!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year People!

Had hell lot of fun these 2 days, thou things have
not been goin on smoothly for me recently.

Xmas Eve

Meet Pineapple to go shop at town. Saw her new bf,
Vincent for the first time. Quite cute. As in those
gong gong kind of cute. No wonder she say he's sooooo
cute.

Bought a new t-shirt and necklace. Saw this really nice
pair of pointies, but damn big. The smallest they have
is size 6. Poor me, my feet size is only 3.5. How to fit in!?

Anyway, I think she should be quite happy. Cos she bought
3 pairs of bra! Haha! Pierre Cardin's new series so nice!
Im gonna buy another few more sets too.

After that went back to my house, then the rest came to have
dinner at my house. Ordered pizza, but they forgot to give
me the pepsi! So inefficient. Watched DVD, talked(as usual)...

Went GWC after that, stayed at Mcafe to GOSSIP, CHAT,
CHAT, CHAT....

Then went Clarke Quay countdown. lol. Ken picked Apple
up. Waited for Geok's Ernest to fetch her...Then Kite and
Pineapple came my house to GOSSIP once again...After a
while bro came back with Linda, with 3 colourful foam swords.
Act cute..

So we chatted all the way till 6am, then they went home.
Actually its just me and Kite. Pineapple was sleeping like a
chunk of dead pig...

X'MAS

Woke up at 2pm. Went Yeo's house to play. Met Felicia at
Outram, then the rest at Kovan. OMG la. At first I thought
Kovan was at some green line, near Simei there. I so damn
sua ku can.

When we reached there, expected, have to wait for the rest.
Then spent so longggggggg time discussing what to buy to
his house to eat. Like got $1.90 Nasi Lemak, cos budget,
then Felicia suggest mix vege rice, cos got the share-food-
together-feeling.

In the end, all also nv buy, cos he mum cooked food. lol!

Then all the while, we were playing retarded games, talking,
watching tv, and some other dunno-doin-what activites, till
dinner time. After that continue play games, and went to
talk photos and play at the swing. Then Sharon came.

All the way till, around 11 plus, the we exchanged present.
Jessica got my CUTE lil' dolphin paper stand! And I got
Kiap's yellow lego necklace. Lol! So Cute! Its YELLOW!!!! Yeah!

The went to the bustop, saw PeiWen, she so sad. Its like
she reach his house then we all go home le. Anyway, we
missed the last train. So took cab home.........