Sunday, December 17, 2006

Its always been nice to be able to stand up after each fall
And still believing that there will be a next better relationship
But its just one after another heartbreak
One unfulfilled promise after another for 4 years

Actually I dont have much in my life already
So many people have much more than me
Though I conplianed sometimes
But I still dont expect to have much
Just a simple life with my other half in a cosy little house is enough
But it seems unreachable

In the past I thought i deserve good, decent guys
But I dont think so now
Then thats left with complicated baddies
With another round of lies

But its good to wake up from dreams
And get back to reality

So the road ahead should be harsh and unbearable
And its better if its a dead end in front of me
Make things so much easier