Sunday, September 17, 2006

Had a small talk with Geok today. Main purpose was to go Chinatown and get the stuff I need for GLs camp. And we ended up pouring and sharing each other’s woes. Which is what we always do but have never done it for a long time alr. And of cos. I told her everything. She’s actually the 2nd person to know. Haha. I think she must be feeling damn honored. Anyway, I was so super emo while I was telling her everything. And if im not wrong, that was the 3rd time I cried in front of her. And I realized Im a very stupid gal. But then again, what can I do…Her side of the story wasn’t much better too. But at least Ernest is trustable. So she should be happy with it. And I think I have another skin prob again. This time is pigmentation. Actually I don’t understand why I just have all these endless skin probs. Unfortunate me. No matter how hard I try, all these probs always seem to get to me. I can’t imagine how ugly I will become once I turn 21. Im really scared. Somebody save me. But anyway, these are the things I bought today.

~2 sets Pierre Cardin lingerie
~Adidas body spray
~Disposable underwear
~Nail polish
~Suntan lotion (finally a protective one)