Friday, June 23, 2006

Gathering with Aces...But without Dion, Mich + Winson + Doreen...Suppose to wake up at 10am...But I forgot to set alarm AGAIN! And while I was slping, there were a few phone calls. So I assumed its Mom...Cos usually frns call my hp instead....I was thinking maybe its my mom calling early in the morning probably to nag bout smt...So I refused to ans the call....

But it rang for so many times, and was getting irritating..So I have to force myself to pick up the phone in the living room...Over at the other end was Peihui shouting at me....I was super shocked...I didnt know it was 1.15pm alr..And Im suppose to meet them at 1pm!

So I quickly wash up & cheong to TBP....But they were lateeeeeeeeeeee....Had our budget lunch at the foodcourt...YiHao was giving attitude....Didnt pick up calls, or said he didnt wanna go and all those crap.....Actually we shouldnt even have believed him in the first place....Given a person with character like his...He'll surely come one....Despite all those rubbish......

True enough, he appeared with KangWei juz when we were bout to finish lunch...Left for Suntec City, cos I wanna buy slippers...But didnt buy in the end...Cos I didnt have time....Embarrassing stuff happened on the bus(as usual), when ur goin out with a less evolved BOY[So EVIL]!!!

I guess we'll be having another gathering soon, with all the rest, hopefully not just the 5 of us again.....

Went to meet Obour freshies after that, for dinner. Its Darren's 17th Bday celebration! Ate SakaeSushi....And made to eat Fattening New Zealand Ice-Cream for dessert...Haha...

But anyway, some bad news struck me..And I was very shocked even until now..Bcos it just seemed to be too sudden, and I cant really accept the truth uptill now...So I msged NUTS....To inform them bout the news..And made some last minute arrangements to go there tmr....

Of cos, she cant believe it either, but lets just hope we wont see her weeping non-stop tmr................ ='[