Friday, May 19, 2006

Went to see Doc for my sweaty palms and feet, nails, and partly also for my FATS!!!!

Mum's having some knee cap prb...Poor thing...Cannot wear nice nice heels anymore...

He said I have to go for stupid surgery, but its still usless, cos there will still be the same amt of sweat...Lame...In the end, he prescribed me some multi-vitamins pills for my nails & the FATS pills...

Experienced the side effects today...I feel extremely thirsty even at this point of time & so warm all over...I hate this...But forget it...I will see how it goes a mth ltr...

I dun understand why there are so many pple out there who are fatter than me still dare to wear sleeveless...

I hate muscle!! Esp those big fat ones on my thighs! And I have elephant legs now!!!!

And I dont dare to swim...Cos swimming costume show it all...

I Hate FATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!