Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tao Ya Ya!!!

Doing my IS enrolment thing now...Crazy!! My slot is 8am in the morning...So I have to wake up so early to do this shit...And still didnt get the choice that I want...Freak...Ended up choosing French and How to Start Business[I wanted physocology instead of this]...But nvm...At least I got French....


Had GLs training ytd...HIT AND RUN!!!!! YEAH!!! GREAT AND EMBARRASING THOUGH!!! But that was the best GLs training I ever had...But sadly, that was the last training...Our days as GLs are so going to be over once FOC has ended...I think Im goin to miss those good old days...So fast...We're gonna get promoted to yr 2...Old liao...18yrs old...Half an adult liao...Live for 18yrs ald but still duno what to do with myself...My goal now is to get my Diving licence this yr...And improve on my guitar...Later going for Dance practice..I better quickly go slp nw....ZZZOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!