Monday, April 03, 2006

Didnt realise we were all so not serious bout the dance thing until someone pointed that out....I think we really complain too much...Like too hot...Too tired....Too early...Too difficult...Whatever...Im sorry!!!!! I will try and Im sure everyone will try to do better for the next practice! =D


Anyway, went JB with zhen on sat...Bought a pair of sandals[CWP] & slippers[JB]...Interesting things always happen on bus 950 on our return trip to Spore...Makes me realise that there are many strange and diff kinds of people around...Lunch with my mum and aunt wasnt tat good...I shall not elaborate further...Initially thought GLS training was hit and run today[Though I didnt go, Feli msg and told me]...I was so sad at first...But turn out that they kena bluff....HaHa


Anyway, ytd went to sweep tomb[direct translation]. GLs went sentosa see Jess perform...I cant go...BingHui working ytd also...Almost forgot he's still working on Sun..Idiot la...Still wana say things to ci ji me....NVM....

Went to swim at Delta today...ALONE...So kelian...But quite peaceful la...Smt with Geok she will keep on commenting on people...Like a spoilt radio like that...Non-stop one...But saw JiaWang at the pool!!! HaHa...So qiao!! Erm...Aiya....His frn's side view looks like FO3 Pika...OMG!!...But nvm la...His frnis slimmer than Pika...Ahahaha.....Ok...I go play guitar liao.....


P.S: I rem to bring a gd goggle tdy...Didnt borrow from cute instructors...Anyway, Mon no swimming lesson...