Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Went out with Alex, ChongJun, ZhiYong and Lilian today....Quite fun...Walked 5 MRT stops around Singapore...Saved up a lot on transport fee...Haha...Prank call on KerShin when we were at CoffeeBean...He just hanged up the phone like that...I guess he knows that its a hoax..That modelling offer or whatever CJ told him...We are like preying on people who dont have caller id...Then I gave them Amanda's no....CJ called, but not one picked up he phone...Lolx...So disappointing...

Collected my bag today at Marina...Thought that I can see Dover Boy aka Huang Yi Da lookalike...But noooooooo....Most surprisingly, I didnt expect myself to see Ah Lian Jasmine working there...She's not herself anymore la...She's like so super moody now...But anyway...Kinda miss her crazy aunty behaviour and powerful laughter...

Lilian and me also met up with Eve at bugis...She needs to buy jeans...Evoo claims that she cant fit into her jeans anymore...But somehow...I think she loss weight...Like slimmer than before...

There's training tmr! Tiring! Hope everything goes fine....Haiz............