Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Overview

This year's new year, went to a lot of people's house, collected quite a lot of hongbaos...Haha...Rather satisfied...But too bad, I have no time to my friend's house and bai nian!!! Sobz
But anyway, I finally got my "The Last Breakthrough" disc!!! YEAH!! Im so gonna watch it over the weekend!! Thx ZiYong!!! =D
Had open-house last week. Considered special? Anyway, the duty was boring. Selling PIZZA..Urm...Nvm...Went for dinner with Dion after the 2nd day of open house. Left with more questions than answers.
Watched Joel + BingHui performed. GREAT performance!!! 3 cheers for both of them. Never thought Joel can sing so well. HaHa
Nothing much happened these few days. Busy with so much work that I didnt have time to go out!!!!! GGRRR!! But, I learnt a new song from my teacher. And Im so gonna work hard and play "She's" well. Really LOVE that song. Like totally....Lolxx....