Saturday, January 07, 2006

Another shopping spree at JB

Yuppie!!!!!!! I went to Msia again today!!! But today's shopping spree's solely at City Square...Hhmm...Bought 3 tops + a pair of heels..& I tried the snow flake ice-cream!! So Yummie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

Surprisingly, the Diesel auntie was super friendly to us today..Maybe cos she knows that we're from Spore? Okay...I don't know...Thats what Zhen said...But doesnt matter to me...Lolx...Actually we didnt even know if she was ytd's that auntie who served us...Lolx..But I think we were quite bad to say that she got her retribution within a day...HaHa..

The custom was damn W-O-L-S today..We waited for like 30mins to get in!!! Msia officers are so inefficient!! Nvm...Arrived at Spore ard 9.30pm..Had our dinner at CWP...Wanted to walk ard, but our legs are breaking soon...So we sat at the food court there & rotted + crapped...Talked out retarded + ridiculous stuffs like telepot...