Wednesday, December 28, 2005

XMAS EVE

Listening to Energy - Yan Lei De Wei Dao
Jesse MaCartney - Because You Live
Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
My Bf - Remember to Forget
Jessica Simpson - Angels
Lin Jun Jie - Jian Jian Dan Dan

Xmas Eve:

One word to describe, W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!! Had so much pain planning this day, and it's finally arrived...Met Orca aka PeiWen in the afternoon...Speechless about her dressing...Maybe I should say she's become more suai & style? Or what? HaHa...I dont know...Whatever la...Went to Expo for her church carnival & concert thingy...

There were soooooooo many people! We had such a hard time looking for Michelle...But still didnt manage to find her in the end...I had to leave early, cos I need to meet the bitches around 7pm. But I really did have fun. I dont know why, but I felt that I did smt meaningful after I left the church...

Reached Cafe Cartel, PS at bout 7+...I was so so so so so late!!!They reached there at 6pm...And they queued up for me...HurHur...So by the time I reached there, I happily happily ordered my food and ate my fill...Had prawn & fish set...Urm...It was really a GIGANTIC SERVING!!!!I almost vomitted after finishing the whole plate of seafooooooooooooood...Then I had Hazelhut Frapes...Make me feel like vomitting more....

Then we went to Marina Square, to buy drink + snacks...Asked Ken to help me buy alcohol...No more Vodka liao...So I bought smt new...But I thought it tasted like dishwashing liquid...EEWW!! CHEY!!!! Spoil my excitement!!!The rest had jolly shandy...

Then, I bumped into Ervia...Being such a friendly gal, I said HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO to her...After that, we walked to Esplanade...Found a gooooood spot & sat down. Started our usual maddnessssssss!!! Xchanged presents + Talked + Laughed + Take Pictures + Pinched + Beated people!!! HaHa!!! I had soooooooo much fun!!!!! But!! But!! But!!! But!! We kana sprayed by people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARRGGHHHH!!!! We too poor to buy spray liao...Urm...Maybe the rest are not!!! But Im poor okay!!! Ya...I know Angel you will understand my tong ku de...Sobx Sobx.....

After countdown, We went to Chinatown...Wanted to sing!!!!! But!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooo expensive!!!!!!30 bucks cn???? We are so pityfullllll!!!! So we wanted to go Mac & talked...At least we got a shelter, got toilet!!! HaHa!!! Siao!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!! Mac was closed!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!

Nvm...Then we walked to Clarke Quay...Zhen called Weihao, so they were bbq-ing.......-.-'' Da Bai lidat one...Urm...I thought Hero wont be there, cos his princess is with us!! Ha!! Ard 4.30am, had our late supper/ morning breakfast at Lau Pa Sat...The fish PuiHui & me ate were so so so not fresh at all la...Then today she told me she LAOSAI immediately after she reached home, which was like 7.30am...Urm...I think her digestive system quite fast eh...

ALRITE! After supper, we found a nice nice spot at one of the cafe at Esplanade to ZZZzzz...Until 6am...Then we took the 1st bus & go home. Damn la!! It was raining all night! After I reached TBP, it was still raining like siao la...But I wana CHEONG home & ZZZzzz...!!! So, the brave JiaLing ran in the rain...