Friday, December 09, 2005

-Plan for Xmas Celebration-

ATTN: PeiHui + Doreen + WeiZhen + Angel + Geok + ZhaoYue

I've discussed with Angel, it goes like this:

I will meet u all at 4pm, cos I got guitar before that...But actually I feel like postponing...Cos 4pm is kinda late...

Maybe go somewhere like Starbucks & crap, or some other rotting stuffs...Shopping is not advisable, cos there will be a lot of people squeezing us, & we'll prolly sweat like pigs...

Wong Wong is working that day I think...But not joining us, cos she meeting YiHui...Shall we go Cartel & eat there???

Night activity: Watch midnight show, it will be a horror movie...Then moz prolly go book a cheap cheap hotel room at Hotel 81, Chinatown[Ahem-Ahem]...I know it sounds retard + silly + stupid, but this idea comes from Angel, NOT ME...But we will definitely need a shelter...If we are bored, we can go partyworld & be lunatics for one night... =D

*** Xmas Present part discuss with Geok***

Any doubts call me can, dont msg...My bill CMI...Im broke...