Friday, December 09, 2005

I Love Angel

GEES!!! Met up with Angel finally!!! Went PS to shop...Bought a top & belt...

Bumped into a lot of people in sch today...Am I lucky or what?

HaHa...Supposed to meet Angel for lunch today, but mei xiang dao PuiHui's joining us too! YEAH! Over at Blk 56, saw Kelson, but wasnt quite sure if it's him...Eh, he look as though he was dying!

Then saw ZhenZhen also...So I asked the 3 of them help me do survey...Wahahaha! At 1pm, went to the library to get our dengue discussion done. Angel went there with me...To my surprise, Steph Teo was just opp our project room...

Bumped into GEOK on our way towards the exit of the library...So I told her Im goin to the steamboat with her tmr...Outside library, bumped into Yue + Calvin...HaHa...I suddenly feel so happy...I Luv U All!!!!!!!