Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Mum & I

Realised a lot of things after the talk with my mum. I've neglected my brother so much and I didnt notice until she told me. We chatted for very long. I supposed that was the first proper talk we had since I came to poly. She made me realise that there's something more in life other than what Im persuing now. I actually never thought family was a big part of my life, and that friendship was more important to me than kinship.

Recently, Im so busy with school work that I almost forgot how much my bro encouraged me in the past. Last week, I even tried to end the conversation while doing my project. Okay...That was very mean. But I didnt know he was confuse with the path he should take at that point of time.

Today, I received an email from my mum. And surprisingly, I was moved to tears by the content of the email.

Last sem, I went out everyday after schoool with my friends, had dinner with them, chatted, laughed, gossiped. And didnt even bother to have dinner with them even for a day...However, for this sem, because of the work load, Im forced to go home straight after school for most of the days...And I'll have dinner with my parents. It's only this sem that I realise having dinner with parents is not that boring after all...

So it's time I do some growing up, and learn to treasure kinship... =D