Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Yr!!!

Happy New Yr everyone!

A new yr, a new beginning, a good start...

Went to countdown with Orca & Lilian instead of the usual gang ytd...

First, My mom & I attended SuHui's ROM ceremony at Safra...She looked so beautiful & different compared to the time when she & her husband came to my house & gave us the invitation card.

After that, we went to meet up with my aunts & uncles...Had quite a nice chat with them...

Around 8pm, I was with PeiWen & Lilian...

Went to her guitar teacher's CG thing at some landed property @ Orchard Road...So ridiculous, the neighbour's maid was sooo arrogant, showed us attitude...And speak with an american accent somemore...GGRRrrr....

Main highlight of the day is at PeiWen's friend, Pamela house...Had pasta & really a lot of snacks...Watched beautiful fireworkes...Watched KungFu Hustle & The Eye 10 & eat & talk...Damn...Should have watched finished then go home...Anyway, my parents are asleep already...So they won't know what I'll be back home..Wahaha...Enjoyed my self soooooo much!!!!

Reached home at 3.30am...So tired!!!!!!!!! *Yawnzzz*