Wednesday, December 28, 2005

XMAS!!!

Dec 25, Xmas-

I ZZZzzz until 4.30pm this afternoon...Linda came to my house...Actually I was aware of that, juz that I was acting blur, trying to pretend being aslp...My stupid bro la!! Talked soooooooooo loudly!! I think the whole estate can hear his voice already lo...Urm...okay...

I woke up, & realise I've forgotten to buy Angel's house warming present...So I called Dolly up immediately...At 1st I thought she was still ZZZzzz, so I didnt dare to call her hp...But I was so so so so wrong la...She was outside gui hun-ing...So I met her at Taka...While I was waiting for bus, PuiHui said she wana join us...So I was like okay lo...But But But, Dolly called me when I've boared the bus, so I happily told her PuiHui's joining us as well...Then she was like diao....SORRY la!!!! I've totally forgotten!!! Don't blame me!! =X

After all the buying of gifts, we realised we were so so so late for the party...And we walked like a MILLION MILES to the borders bustop...We were sweating like pigs on the bus la...Finally!!!! We've arrived at MISS CHIA ZHU ZHU's new Pig Sty!!! Yeah!!! Her room was so cosy...

I think smt's wrong with Wong Wong today, she ate nothing but brocolli for the dinner only...Ayer she this me feng wanna fei shang zhi tou dang tu zi...Forget it lo...LOLX...So we had our usual fight on Zhu Zhu's bed...Hmm...I wearing skirt juz now...So its unfair, or else I think I wouldnt be afraid of Wong Wong, & I'd win the fight...Anyway, I had sooo much fun these 2 days, how I wished I can stop the clock...Then I'll be having soooo much fun for eternity!!!!