Friday, January 06, 2006

Shopping Spree~

Oh yes! Finally got to go Msia before CNY...Wahahaha! I bought so many things...Alrite...Let me see...3 tops + cosmetics + 1 skirt...HaHa....The concealer there is sooo much cheaper than in Spore...

Alrite! Today was really a great day for both of us...Had dinner at KFC...Fish burger...First time having F-I-S-H burger at KFC...Don't think they have it here..But anyway..Its really nice...

So much to shop, but too little time to complete...Meet up with Zhen at Woodlands 1.30pm...That was actually quite late...Cos she was having lessons until 12pm, & I was sleeping until 11.30am...

Ytd night, Doreen & me chatted until 4.30am then sleep..Im so so so tired...Left her house at 9.30am...She was heading for school to do project..So I had breakfast at her house & went home...Yum Yum...First time tried the NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD...SO NICE!! But maybe cos I was too hungry..Thats why it taste extra-ordinarilly nice...LOLx....

YUPZ!!! Reached Spore ard 10.30pm...Sat outside BK, TBP until 12am....HurHur...We laughed + crapped as usual...So contented!!!