Sunday, January 22, 2006

All-Together-DinnerDinnerDinner

And here I am, the kelian me doing my IAC & Comtool kit project...Im so so so so so so so so angry okay! My group members are so non- coperative. Didnt do their part. Im goin crazy soon le! AARRHH!!!
Wateva!! Kill urself!!!
Went for my mama's side's reunion dinner yesterday. It was at a Thai restaurant call YingThai, located around Bugis area. I would say I quite like Thai food. Especially Phad Thai..YumYum..But I was having my sore throat! So I wasnt really enjoying the good food. Plus, the Tom Yum is killing my throat...*Ouch* ='[
It was the first time I get to see my cousin's future wife in person. She looked so much slimmer than in photograph. And well, I think the main reason why we had Thai food is because of her. She's a Thai of cos, but I think I look more like a Thai than her..HA! =X She even said that I look like a Thai..R u sure?? Reminds me of the experience I had when I was Chiangmai during the last sem holz...OOHHH...
Oh yes! And whatsmore! I saw this really really really really really really cute waiter! Erm...Quite tan..HaHa! And my sickening bro was trying to kill me in front of him okay! So paiseh la....HHmm..Surprisingly, my other cousin said he's cute too. I was quite shocked. I never expect her to say those things..LoLx...
Anyway, I went to village & shopped with PeiHui + WeiZhen + Geok before the dinner. I think I deeply regretted. There were so many people pushing & squeezing around. And we were stucked at the traffic light for eternity! Damn! But nvm..At least I bought 2 tops. So all the sweating is worth it...