Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING #1

Happy Birthday PeiHui!

~18th Birthday~

Celebrated PuiHui birthday...Initially planned to go Sentosa with Doreen but the plan was shelved..Nvm..But anyway, today's raining too...So sorry BingHui!!HaHa..He today so thick-skin...Cos there's a China director shotting their version of amazing race at the one of the beach. Guess is at Sunset Bay? Not too sure also...Then he told me the director said he's very handsome, and wanted to interview him...-.-''

Lolx..Nvm..Okay la! Ur the most yandao life guard at Sentosa!!


Had our lunch at OA bakery, sounds weird right? Initially I thought they sell bread only..And that we will be having mian bao for lunch...But they actually sell pasta, jap lunch set and bla bla bla...I had chicken spaghetti for lunch...Hmm..Quite nice..

So saddening...On the way there from Smoerset MRT, I had to share brolly with Doreen & PeiHui..So many people never bring! Then half of my body is wet! ARRHH!! And Im having flu somemore..I so ke lian..

Took neoprints at Far East after lunch, shopped at Heeren also..Then Geok took bout 10hrs to choose wallet for her friend...LUckily she never print her face on a mug & give him for present..Or else I think he will die of JellyFish envenomation..Or he will die of over vomiting after using the mug...Okay...Urm..Sorry...Joking nia...But I dont think he will she de use that mug..He will definitely keep it as a remembrance..Yupz!

Had CHICKEN again for dinner...At Estela 7..Did I type wrongly? Nvm...Then Geok saw this rather gd-looking Malay guy...And she almost went crazy..On the way home, walking along Tangs..We made such a big fool of ourselves...Laughing like mad...Me + Zhen had such a great time shooting Geok & Geok Geok....

Oh ya...Peihui! Dont wash ur right cheek tonight okay? Must leave till tmr morning then can wash off...U r so fortunate u got ur 1st birthday kiss from me & not from J.Yap...Lolx.....Buai!!!