Sunday, January 29, 2006

Souls are Linked Together by Love


Just watched "The Notebook". Surprisingly, I didnt shed a tear. Though it felt like a part of me was missing, and no longer myself. But I thought this was a good change...

I love this show..Really romantic............

Thoughts of break-ups and patch-ups gushed to my mind at this moment. Listening to Ryan Cabrera and Rick Price.

Beautiful song I have here...

Beautiful as angel...

Unreachable...

Im sorry that he broke up with u...

But u still have us...

But with all my heart...

Wishing u...

To get back on ur feet and find that someone soon...

Congragulations to my Bro and Linda...

The thing I've been waiting for has finally come...

Chapter one has ended...

Hopefully there will be no ending for chapter 2...

U have our blessings...

And I will always await for the great story in my life...

What I miss overall is a smile I cant replace...