Wednesday, February 22, 2006

METABOLISE ME!!!
Was studying OBC half-way..And I decided to give up...OMG..Why is there such a module on earth? Anyone who loves chemistry must be nuts...
Boring...Study whole day...On my way to self-destruction soon...Anyway, Doreen came to my house and studied ytd...But of cos...Ended up gossiping-AGAIN...No surprise...I knew it would end up like that...Wanted to go to school and study..But sorry...I was too lazy to travel ALL THE WAY to clementi...
Ended up talking about exam--->after exam--->shopping spree-->dover boy...Dover boy was our hot topic...I never realise he was so hot & popular among us....Even china-man knows bout him...Look at how famous he is! Lol...Actually we think he's pretty stylish...And his hair style has improved a lot since last sem...Not like a poser now...
Well, let's hope we can see him again when we go Marina next time...