Saturday, February 18, 2006

Havent been blogging for quite some time...Anyway, some things did happen during the past few days... Both good and bad...But I don't really feel like talking bout it...
Woke up early this morning...Around 8...That is considered early for a nice and comfortable saturday morning...Went to my uncle's house for the ROM ceremony...Quite happy for my cousin that he got married...Hope they will have a blissful marriage...
Usual guitar lesson...Usual remarks...
Shopped at Marina...Bought a skirt, a pair of pants and a top...Pretty good! All after discount...That Ebase top cost me 10bucks only...What more can I ask for...HaHa!
When I reached home, I was quite shocked...Bro brought 2 of his friends home to watch Liverpool-ManU together...Okay..I think that was great, cos I was suppose to watch that match and do a live update on that -.-...So I watched with them...
After which, I went inside my room and read my book...At first I thought there's smt wrong with my ear...There are 3 guys outside the living room..Terrorised by a cockroach...They were all busy avoiding and trying to kill the cockroach..Made such a whole lot of din...But anyway, I was watching the whole process, haha..So funny...So gayish..=X
But eventually, they gave up and went downstairs for supper...So Im left to deal with that cockroach..I hate cockroaches the most arh! Then I ask my mum to go catch it...Lolx...
And of cos, we crapped throughout the whole shopping trip again..I really look forward to March holz...Its then again I will be able to reunite with all the crazy gals and of cos those that are happily dating their gf and those that are quite upset over gals...