Sunday, February 26, 2006

My saturday is used for studying....Sad case...Suppose to go Orca's hse after lesson today. But she is ill..Vomitting blood soon..How sad..=[...

But anyway, I have decided to change my teacher to Willip Teo...After rounds of persuasion by my bro...

Went to study for 2 hrs with Doreen at Bukit Merah lib....Then I saw this guy so familiar...Whom I think is from RV and also from Outram..I think he used to be quite close with HaoHong...

Thats why I can recongine him..But anyway...He's good-looking...In the AhBeng way...So of cos we talked bout Dover Boy again..Doreen saw him at the bustop again..On the way to school on Mon...Hhmm...Maybe I should take MRT to sch instead of taking 75 to sch....

Okay...Today is such a fufiling day...At least I got to see gd-looking guy....So Im planning to go Marina with the Crazy Nuts on Fri and Sat...LOL...And Im looking forward to that...=D