Saturday, April 01, 2006

Arrhh! Quarelled with my mum just now....Damn....She called me just now to ask me bout the lunch appointment with my aunt...And I told her maybe Im not goin tmr..Cos Im having GLs training...But I'll confirm with her ltr...And she keep on insisting I told her Im definitely going for training...And she started to bombarde me with questions once I reach home....AArrhhh..Like what time is the training..And I told her 10am...And she blamed me!!!! She was like," If u're not going for training, y cun u juz tell me u're not goin, why do u need to tell me the time?" I dont get it lo! The question is the time of the training what...Not Im going for training or not......Cant stand her...And my father didnt stand up for me lo...When I kena accused....And he was there all along listening to the commotion without speaking a word....WTH........What is this????!!!