Saturday, April 15, 2006

Went to celebrate Bin's birthday today! I was soooo happy! All my laughter came back again! Though majority of the A9 pple werent there, I can still feel the joy and togetherness...

Meet Bin and Dolly at my house downstairs kopitiam to eat quack quack[ducky] rice..Very niceeeeee...And ordered their home-made Ice Lemon Tea...Both of them had Char Kuay Teow...We stayed very long at the kopitiam..Crapping all the way, while waiting for the rain to stop..It was raining super-duper heavily at ard 2pm...

After that we went Marina to pei me buy the stuff I need for FOC...Yeah! FOC is Coming! Im so excited! But scared at the same time...Im still not very prepared for it! O-M-G!! Both us told Bin bout Dover Boy...So we bring her to take a look at him at EIGHT PERCENT...ANd u know wat?! Bin knows him! She even approach him & ask him if he is from Bukit Merah Sec Sch! Dolly & Me almost fainted on the spot...I never ever wanna see him again in NP le la! Walao..Ltr he anyhow think Dolly or Me has a secret crush on him lo...

After a while, Doly left for her class gathering thingy...Bin & Me make our way down BK Mac...Meet PuiHui there after her Sweep Tomb thing...Saw some cute malay riders..Ahaha...Mich was working today..So cant join us..Sadded...But managed to talk to her a lil while she was working...Yeah! SHe's coming NP to study! Took some photos at the party room..Haha..Lame! Bin suggested it! SHe no childhood! But actually I didnt celebrate my bday before at Mac last time..Wahaha!! Saw her Ah Fu at the counter...I shall not comment bout it...

Ard 5 plus...We go Henderson the Cook/Fry[Direct Translation] there and have our dinner..super Nice & Oily!! YiHao Was so late ah as usual....And SuHan ps him..Today so many pple CMI! Not able to contact Winson, Dion & KangWei not free...SO sad!! But nvm... I still enjoy this small gathering...Cos that monkey is still a monkey after all...Puihui was so funny...Cos we were talking bout Ah Fu...And that nut said smt so er xin! But yes...We all know Ah Fu loves Bin...

Went Tiong after dinner...Stayed there for a while & joke ard...Felicia & YiHao's cousin join us..Go GWC TCC & chill out...We waited for like almost 30mins for our drinks!! Damn!!! That was the funniest part...Seriously, we laugh until the table was shaking so hard that the drinks almost drop onto the floor...I haven laugh until like that for so long alr lo..Like since 1st sem...

I really enjoy the time I spent with them...And thats what I mean by the good old times...Reminded me of my sec 2 life with them...Chase each other ard the school compound, pull each other's bra strap, lift each other's skirt, pinch, beat, kick one another...I so so so so so so so miss sec sch life...I miss OUTRAM!!!!!! I WILL LOVE OUTRAM ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!

What I Miss Overall Is A Smile A Cant Replace......