Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some of the updates recently...
26/04, Wed:
Celebrated Wong's birthday...YiHui bought a skirt for her..She looks so cuteeee in denim skirt...First time ever to see her in non-uniform skirt...Had a great time...Didnt see Peihui for so long alr...I miss her sooooooo much...
29/04, Sat:
Went Bugis with Doreen to look for present for Wong...Didnt know what to buy for her...So we bought a set of necklace and bracelet...Quite feminine...Hopefully she will wear...Went Suntec to meet up withAngel and Ken...Im like the loan shark...Need to collect money from her, or else I wont have enough money for my next obour outing!! Lilian was wroking that day..So we visit her..Saw her ''GUY??'' Not bad!! Quite cute!! Wish her gd luck!! Bought Ryan Cabrera's new album finally!! He is really good......His songs are superb!!!!!!
01/05, Mon:
Outing with GLs...It was actually Kraken's and Aule outing...But of cos there will be crashers like us...Went Lucky Plaza Pizza Hut...If Im not wrong..Thats only the 2nd time I stepped into lucky plaza..Lol...Very tight budget that day...I had a bowl of Ching Teng for dinner only...Went far east to buy Mother's Day present..But cant find any suitable necklace for mother...Gossiped a lot that day...Like A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Bro came back from Bintan with Linda...Had our long lost conversation finally... He told me how nice it was over there...Make me jealous...I will go one day...After I got my Diving Lisence...I swear I will Go Get IT!!!!! His birthday also coming liao...05/08....Intend to buy a locomotive for him...Though its quite ex, but its all worth it de! 21st bday..Must make it a big occassion...Decided to borrow money from Mama 1st...Im so sad...How come May got so many people bday???
I rem I was at Cine with the A9 people on this day 3 yrs ago...That was good memory...But never to be found again...How many 15 yrs old can we have in our life? I guess I will just have to wait....