Sunday, May 14, 2006

Woke up early this morning to go swimming with my parents...But when I reached the swimming complex, I realise there were soooo many people. Like a lottttttttt. So unlikely for a Sat morning at Delta. So I decided to give up. Went home and put down my stuff, get changed and went for a jog instead...Buttt!!! The sky was overcast by the time I got ready to leave the house..Thought that the sun will come out when I start jogging....But I was WRONG!!!!!!!! I jogged for 400m only and there was a heavy downpour...I was drenched like hell....Took shelter at a near-by bustop...Waited for like 45mins....Then I decided to go home in the rain...Cos it looked like its not gonna stop that soon...And Im already wet anyway...

Went Bugis with PeiHui & Geok ard 4pm...Didnt see any nice slippers at U.R.S, Silverline & Pretty Fit...So disappointed...Xodus ones are so ex...Bought some stuff at Seiyu...Hahahahaha...SO CUTE!!!! & also a Black Fox Top as well...Don't have the turqoise one alr....=X

Then we went Village as well..Bought a white lace-y top...& saw this shop assistant soooo Ms-Frejya-look-alike...And she was very friendly!!!! But the Boss was a lil touchy...EEwww...PeiHui bought a shirt for Thern Thern also...Actually we walked passed that shop twice alr...Then the butch that is tending the shop can reconginse us...But PeiHui's reaction was super funny when she didnt know the butch is actually the one who is tending the shop. And she went to ask someone else instead...Actually, all of us think the butch is quite cute..Cos she is very friendly & cool...

Had sinner at the Yu-Yuan-Mian Stall opp Parco..I had Yu Rou Mee Fen...I hate eating fishball...Not nice to eat one...Bumped into Janice & her bf...She is soooo skinny now...We are quite surprised thou, that she can still recongnise us...So many years alr...The uncle selling drinks talked damn loudly, and his voice is as louddddddddd as THUNDER!!!!! Me & PeiHui nearly went DEAF.....He even tried to act funny when we ordered drinks from him -.-

After dinner went back to Seiyu...Cos Geok wanna buy ***...And I saw a Pastel Yellow one also...Very nice...PeiHui went home after that, cos her dad fetching her home...So gd...So Me & Geok walked ard a loiter ard the stalls outside Mac...Bought perfume that comes with this small bottle..Sure to come in handy when I go SIM to eat...

Sat down at Mac...Started talking..Bout a lot of things...Then I told her last week sux like hell...Cos I was feeling sad bout stupid & unimportant stuff...Ya..She tried to console me, but not much help...That is the 2nd time I cried in front of her...But not as bad as the previous time when we were at K-ster....

Had a great time today........................Im so satisfied..................