Monday, June 19, 2006

Woke up this morning really early. Ard 7am...Even earlier than my parents..Cos i needa go for a swim...To improve on my strokes...Taking bronze test this coming Wed..Thou I can pass with my current atrocious & ugly strokes, I still wanna improve on it...

Sadz...It rained the moment I left my house...Arhh!!
Wateva...So I went back to slp...Until ard 10 plus...Went Mandear's hse with Gurion, Weng, GuanTou, Bey + CK to celebrate my 18th BDAY!! Had FriedBeeHoon and ChickenDrumlets...Kiap + PeiWen joined us ard 1plus...Slacked after lunch, watched tv, then headed off to Gurion's hse for dinner ard 5.30....

Eunice & her super-ultra hyperactive bro joined us for delicious MEXICAN WRAP dinner...Over the mahjong table, her bro was like talking rubbish, trying to wrestle with Kiap...Kelian de Kiap...Kanna molested by the bro....It was so funny, cos everyone was like so irritated by him....

Oh ya....The moz impt thing is that they made this super-duper PERSONALIZED BDAY BOOKLET + CARD...Which has all the stuff bout me, my self-proclaimed husband....Im so touched...I actually didnt expect them to rem all the small details! Luv u guys loads!