Sunday, May 21, 2006

at least when u're lost, u stil noe tat u've got us..
u dun tink so much ya..anithin can find mi..dun stress urself too much..
slp early n dun tink so much ah..anithin can sms mi..=))

That was the best consolation I've received in this entire sem...

Chatted with geok juz now over msn
I noe I will still have them
No matter how busy we are

Im super broke now
I feel like taking more money frm mum
But I know I shouldn’t do that
I should learn how to save money
They worked so hard to support us
They saved up as much as they can to provide us the best they can afford
Yet Im spending like Im from some loaded family
Im so insensible

I don't know whats the purpose of life
Im just living blindly everyday
Doin what I should do
And not what I wanna do

I wish that I can be as optimistic as PeiHui...
As happy as WeiZhen...
As heck care as Geok...
As sensible as Angel...
As strong as Wong...
As focus as Doreen...