Thursday, June 15, 2006

Met up with some of the close pals this week. Which is rather fufilling I think...At least that is one of my aim for this holz...And I dont know why...But it seems to me that quite a few couples are breaking soon...Whats happening...And gal getting hurt by guy...Met up with Kent on both of these days...Watched them play BB...Never go Chinatown for a long time alr...So didnt get to see for quite some time too...WeiHao's hair is like a huge bunch of black grass now..Lolx...

Went for NP Graduation Ceremony Ushering today..Guess that was quite a gd experience..Cos I never do ushering stuff before...I would say its quite FUN la...Except for this FB from Mass Com...SUper-ultra attitude, can just give her one tight slap...

XXXXXX

Reached home, bathed and chatted a while with Manda..Then went downstairs to meet Kent...Actually I was glad that he came, even though I said nvm ah....At least Im feeling much better now...