Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finally managed to went for morning swim...It rained a bit this morning..So I waited for a while...Surprisingly, the water is not very cold...Or maybe cos Im strong....wahaha....

When I was finishing the swim, the lifeguard same to talk to me....Weird weird one!!!! Want to help him write suggestion, and asked loads of crap qns! So I quickly ran home after the bath....Zoom.........

Meet up with the NUTS in the aftn, actually I was feeling so so so tired...And I only wanna slp at home...But cannot!!!!!!!! So we hanged ard town, wanted to buy the shirt at FleshImp....But PeiHui said wait for the rest to buy tgt....At first I didnt suspect anything....So nvm...

Then WeiZhen left for her meeting...So sad she can't make it for the dinner...Angel suggest that we go Fish & Co for dinner...Cos we some sort of need to go PS & buy stuff...

We wait for like 2543624598623095hrs for Doreen to knock off & join us for dinner....And all of us were so hungry until we can faint...So we decided to take a seat first, & order first..Cos Im sure we might need to wait for quite some time for the food....In the end, she came at ard 7.30...She was carrying a PolarCakeShop plastic bad....So I guess that its my bday cake...Hurhur...So thick-skin..Becoming so AMANDA-ish liao..

There were a lot of pple celebrating bday tdy also...I tink ther are at least 2 other tables also...Had GrilledSalmon..Hurhur...Very nice...But cant finish thou....I tink my appetite has become smaller alr...Tats a gd thing!!!!!

After that was my bday cake!!! Haha! Yeah..Im 18th alr!!! But a but sad thou...Cos Im old le....Anyway...They choosed this mixed fruit cake...They said they choose MixedFruitCake cos it has lesser CALORIES...ahaha...yup..So totally agree! Unlike BlueberryCheeseCake...My all time favourite....Sobz...

And I have to stand on the chair to blow off the candles! Thats like MissionImpossible la.....Bullyers.....And I tink I spent like ard 10000000000000hrs to blow off all the candles...Actually I could PeiHui was like blowing for me also...Secretly...Not letting others know...ahahaa...

Of cos we took photos! And there was band performing tdy also...I fink the guitarist's quite charming...So I went to take his photo....But it was too dull...Even flashlight doesnt help much.....Geok + Me was playing ard with the camera, taking random shots.....Then we accidently took this pic of the women sitting at the table beside us...She expression was damn wierd! It was so funny me & Geok cant control & we burst out laughing like nobody's buisness.....And I think that lady knew bout it, and sorta glanced at us...But who cares! Lalala..........

So they actually gave me this FleshImp shirt that I saw a few days ago [No wonder PeiHui don't let me buy the shirt in the aftn]And some other accessories....Lolz.....

Im so touched! Though I didnt get any cake or the wishes"happy birthday" from my parents, Im still glad I spent this special day with u NUTS!!!!! Luv ya forever! *Muackz*