Monday, August 07, 2006

I think that time really flies...Im 18 now, but somehow, I feel that Im too young for my age..In the sense that I havent really experience much and understand bout life and I dont think like a 18 yrs old teenage...Maybe this 18 yrs are wasted...I feel that I havent done much...But I dont even know what I havent do...I just feel that my life is not enriched enough...

Sometimes I think that goin out with people, studying and doing ur usual chores are a total waste of time...But thats what I always do..Even until now...

2 yrs back, when i just completed my O's, I told myself that I wanna go interact with the kids at orphange at least once a week, go to the library and read, learn to be more independant and learn to take care of people around me, etc..But I didnt even do any one of the above...

All I do everyday is work and work, go out, spend hrs and hrs at cafes gossiping and bitching ard....

And thats how I wasted my precious vacation after O's...

I hope the same thing wont happen during this sept holz...