Thursday, September 21, 2006

Last night in Spore was hard. Thou I did voice out, but I was still confused. I really wanted to call Raine. Somehow, I feel that only she can understand my position and give me an advice. But didnt manage to talk on the phone with her.

And now, Im back in Spore. She called me ytd aftn. Had a short conver. The mood was there again. Actually I did had a lot of fun there, thou it was really dirty and I was seriously bitten by mosquito. But it was all worth it. The stars there reminded me of the time I spent in Bali. Just that the state of mind is totally diff when I was in Bali. I miss the great times.

I wont mind staying there a lil longer. Cos I will be there with my fellow friends...And wont have to think bout real issue.

PeiHui called me just now. And then I told her. She said she felt sad for me...HaHa! I guess I understand. But dont be worried bout me..Im sure I will be alright....And I miss her loads...I wanna get her out to have a chatting session with me!!! I love u!!! Muackz!!!