Saturday, December 23, 2006

Powerful + humiliating - THE MUM

Tried over 2hrs attempting to do something
I've never done before. Succeed...half of it.
Goin to try again later. I dont believe I
cannot do it.
Jiayou!

Wanted to go Bugis just now to get some
Xmas present for NUTS. But I was lazy,
and partly also cos I was trying the
Mission-Impossible Task. Quite proud
with myself.

Yesterday he wanted to call me. Then
when I reached home I asked him to
call me. Then after that his mum took
the phone and talked to me. Mean..
Mean..Mean..Mean...Sly..Sly..Sly..
Meticulous..Meticulous..Meticulous...
Thats all I can say bout her. Said so
much hurtful things bout me, trying to
humiliate me, and bring me down.

Last time appeared to be soooooooooo
super-duper friendly. And now turned
the table so fast. Seriously. Health also
not very good already, but still wanna
bring people down. Its really OMG.
This is the first time I see the real world.
I think if Im a lil more vulnerable to
those disses, I really would have jumped
off from my window already.

The battle btw me and her is on. Its not
that I want. But I have to, in order to
protect myself. Until now still wanna side
with her son. After each talk with her I feel
more worthless than the previous time.
THE MUM is invinsible!

And I cant believe I actually promised him
smt, which eventually, indirectly helped him
and THE MUM to bring me down. Im so
super-duper dumb and brainless. And I cant
go back on my word! Cos Im so not like
himmmmmmmmmm.

And its so unbelievable that he is still trying
to protect himself UNTIL now! Citing reasons
that only a simpleton will buy(ok, maybe he
thinks Im much more dumb than a simpleton).
And continue letting THE MUM do this thing to me.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Im so freakin' disappointed in him and of cos
THE MUM. And I feel so betrayed.

And the war is really on. Wish me luck, friends
.... =[