Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Suppose to go for PeiKiap's event at Discovery Centre today. But in the end, it rained so heavily, so they decided to postpone it. Then I decided to go back and continue sleeping.

Then woke up at 2pm, watched a lil bit of tv, then pack me cupboard, wardrobe and shelve. Suppose to meet Prince Kent after he brought his granny to the hospital. But it was raining hippos and rhinos! And Freezing cold! Decided to meet him some other day.

Then visited some blogsites. Ordered a few pair of earrings.

Tmr is the 27. Mr Lee and THE MUM's gonna return from Msia. Wonder how THE MUM's gonna humiliate me once again. But nvm. I got MY MOM to help me. Hope everything's gonna be fine for me and MY MOM. I am really disappointed. And like I said, some happiness are just not entitled to certain people. Face it.

My turn to go Msia on either Fri or Sat, with Kite. Hope they are still having their year end sales, then I can get some cheap and nice stuff. Cos Im really dead broke....