Saturday, December 30, 2006

Went to help mom in the morning. Was so freakin tired but I still helped. Cos Im really broke..Poor me...All the while already so poor, then now even poorer. Actually didnt earn much. Only $30. But actually better than nothing la.


After that supppose to go out with Kite one. But she called me and said she having fever. And she sounded so sick lo. Ke lian.


So I went chinatown for a while and bought a pair of shorts. Went home after that, and rest for a while.


Went to Bishan Swimming Complex for my diving swim. Joel and me went only. Hk didnt go cos he got some party thing. When I walked past the stadium, it really brings back all the memories. Sec sch memories. Track & field training during hols are always at held at Bishan. I miss sec sch lo. The life and people. Everything.


After that, had dinner with Bro at Swensen. He seemed rich, haha, treat me Swensen.


Thne went Vivo, to the 37d, buy my green shorts. Then we missed the last bus! Waited for the next bus until 12.35. So all the while, we were talking, and I told him everything.


Actually I think some people are really lucky. Or maybe I should say its not a matter of luck? Maybe its karma. -.- Everything, just have to blame myself for bring such a nasty heartbreaker last time, thats why Im in this state now.