Thursday, January 25, 2007

"I love you. everyday i sleep in the safe knowledge that u r there for me when i open my eyes the next day.. nights my dear"

-extracted from Linda's blog.

I think this was from my brother. Sound quite sweet. But I believe he really mean it, cos I know he's not those kind of guys that will say sweet-nothings to anyone and forget bout it after that. Not like someone...


And I will forever be the one envying people. Back to square one.


Then again, I think Im quite unlucky recently. Kinda made silly mistakes for my Instru paper on Tuesday.

After I get back home, wanted to study for ACMB test, which is on Wed. But was too tired to study. So I slept at 11pm. Wanted to wake up at 4am the next day to study the rest of the 3/4 of it. But guess what, I only woke up at 6.30am, even later than my usual timing to go school. So I studied for like 1/4 or even lesser?


Screwed up ACMB prac test. Totally gone-case.


Today, met up at 10am to do IS ppt. Woke up late again. In a rush, I forgot to bring my laptop battery and keys. How stupid can this be. I brought my damn laptop without the battery. Then went back to grandma's house to get the keys, but bro borrowed it yesterday already! So in the end, I went to do my project, happily, bring my laptop w/o the battery.


Hope the suai-ness can just go away. Like leave me as far as possible. Maybe I will be so unlucky that when I go diving, I'll lost my buddy, and my tank happen to go crazy, then I will be deprived of oxygen, and just die like that. I think its a damn retarded way to die. Not glamorous at all.


Alright. This saturday, Im meeting Pineapple at Bugis to do really impt stuff. Make decision. And its a really really impt decision that change my life. Like, changing my already buang-ed and upside down life back to a normal one, like the past(which I miss so much). Or, changing it to an even more buang-ed life.


Last sat, had a talk with my bro just before lunch. And I dont know why, Its only till that day then I realise how much my life has changed over just a mere 6mths. From a well-organised, simple and nice one to a totally unimaginabally messed up one. Which, I never expect myself, ever, in my entire life, to be in this kind of situation.


All thanks to someone =)