Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Went to see doc this morning. Thought thigns are goin to be better. But who knows I went home feeling more down than ever before. After our proj today, I stayed with Weng. We chatted quite a lot. I enjoy the talk. And I thought that I will feel better once I reach home. But then again, the journey back home, is once again, tough, tough and only tough.


Reached home, mum started questioning me. Thats when I know I creally couldnt take it anymore. But still, I tried to hang on for as long as I can.


This is of hanging on really sux. Cos I know it will just explode one fine day. Like when I was at Trial Camp that time. Been suppressing my emotions for like forever, then it just explode like that.


Back again, I couldnt sleep at all. Feeling so tired, but still can get a bit wink of sleep. This kind of feeling really sux. And I swear, that few hrs of endurance-cant make any sound even when ur crying, cant call anyone to talk to u, so many things just gush into ur brain, that u cant even control ur thoughts anymore, cant flip around too much. Cos my mum was sleeping beside me.


Finally, managed to get sleep at 5am. It was a hard struggle.