Saturday, March 24, 2007

Morning made a wasted trip to sch. Then stayed for a while and went home. After which, went to Albert Court to change my SD card. Rest of the day was out with the NUTS. Feeling damn good now. NUTS rockz everything.


NUTS est. 2004


Apple- The most normal one out of the 6 of us. Also the most fortunate one among all of us.


Cloud- The one who always has the most guys chasing after, even several at the same time.


Fish- ME! Like to eat fish, like to look at fish (main reason why i learn diving!), wanna dive and look for a new species of fish and it will be named JIALING FISH


Goek- Two words. Lazy piggy.


Kite- Has a fetish for MRT. Take bus will die!


Pineapple- Whose laughter can be heard from miles away. Maybe even oceans apart.


Enjoyed hell lot of myself today. Thou only Geok, Pineaapple and apple turn up only. But its more than enough! Love them loads!!!! They really made my day.


Watched STOMP THE YARD at Cathay. It was really nice. Actually wanted to watch MR BEAN, but was sold out. So they bought that instead. Luckily that day didnt watch it with Weng and Gui!


Saw YAM working at a dunno-what-u-call-that sausage sandwich stall at PS basement. I dont know why, but I really feel that something happened to her, and this feeling about her is different. She even wore black thick frame glasses. Weird. She is like a million times more ai mei than me. She will rather die than go out with specs. And she told me that she purposely do that. I just got a feeling some mishap happened to her. Maybe like my case. Lets just hope that Im wrong.


After shopping at Far East, we bought bubbble tea! I got MANGO milktea with jelly. Sinful cup of suger and FATS!


Ken then drove up all back home. Hur. Angel is so fortunate to have him as a bf. A typical xing fu de xiao nu ren. And I can only hope that I have such a life in the future.