Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We were like machines doing the PCR thing. Like repeating and repeating the same stuff always. Today is much worse than yesterday. Cos its the whole dayyyyyyyyyy......That we both, emo kids....Emo-ed for the whole day.


We realised that for the whole day, all we did is the projecct, and free time? Emo....


Back home was worse, have to put on this fake 'I am so unaffected' face....Even until now.


Actually its only a matter of time that I will realise that some things will never be mine. When I thought I had everything, and was telling myself, Jialing, u are the most fortunate gal in the whole universe. Then, all that I ever had, or all that belonged to me was seized away.


Thats when I realise I was actually dreaming, and now its only reality, like it or not, I still have to face it. And I really wonder, if one day, I will be as fortunate as Angel, or, no...I am not suppose to have a good life...I am not suppose to have someone who will really love and protect me....


For now, I still think its better to believe in the latter. Snap back to reality, u fool...