Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Had the volleyball inter class thing today. I played so badly. So ashamed of myself. Nvm..Its all over.
Had my dinner at Tiong Bahru with Angel. Poured out all my doubts + joy + sorrows...Was quite light-hearted when I walked home. But something's still weighing me down. I don't know what. I dont feel like continuing with my studies. I hate to study, & I have to force myself to do the things I hate.
Chatted with my bro just now, before he sleeps. He was so encouraging. Said how bright my future will be if I were persevere. But he added follow what my heart says. My heart says otherwise. There must be something wrong with me. Told everyone I could everything bout me. Angel, Yulian, Peihui, Doreen, Weizhen, Chongjun, Kent, Wong...But still cant get everything out of my chest...Listening to Ryan Cabrera's [Take It All Away].
Always so emotional after 1am..Maybe I should sleep earlier next time..To keep my mind from wandering too far away...
[Take It All Away]
So much beauty in life...
Shining on the outside...
Empty on the inside...
I get lost sometimes...
Blinded by the flashing lights...
Distractions always in my eyes...
Are u following the sound?
The sound of ur heart beating...
Don't u wanna love urself...
Don't u know that someone will...
[She's]
But underneath the haze...
The one thing still remains the same...
She's the only love I've known...
Now she's gone away...
She's the light that brought me to the edge...
Will I ever love again...
So just tell me what I should I do...
I left eveything for u...
And I can hardly breath...
Cause I know I lost u from my world...