Sunday, July 24, 2005

I muz be flying

Usual guitar at 3. Comments changed a lil today. He asked me to play more, and not practice more. That makes more sense. Cos the book is boring me.
Met up with Angel, Ken, Puihui, Zhen + Darren today. Stayed at PS for quite a period of time, until bout 7pm, left for Heeren after that, to see Jasmine. Heard from Puihui that she's quitting soon. The moment I stepped into the shop. I saw Jasmine gossiping with a few unknowns. One of them's a new staff. Their topic was Gayman. They said that he's balding. OMG! Serves him right! That gayman deserves it! Haha! Another shocking news is that he's getting married. But I doubt so. Who will want to marry him. He's not normal.
Went level 5 but didnt see that Shuwei guy. Was a lil disappointed. But bumped into him outside Cine, with his gf. Zhen + Angel wanted desert. Puihui + I was watching Shi Zi Lu Kou. That crazy gal was laughing like the nutcase.
Was getting late after that. Think that was around 9pm. Angel + Puihui went home. Zhen suggested going Wulou and chat. But I had something up my mind..HeeHeeHee. And I agreed. Called Leeyang up, and told him we're going over. But they were having dinner at somewhere else. So me + zhen went up 1st. Kent, Leeyang, Weihao + 2 other unknown guys joined us at bout 10.10. Crapped a whole big chunk again. Talking bout guys who don't bring brolly..Haha..
Was messaging Kent just now. talking bout zhen + Weihao...
Then I discovered a piece of good news that made me fly so high up to nowhere....