Friday, July 22, 2005

steamboat

Had our physio common test today...It sucked..
Went out with my classmates after that...
1st, we went to Gurion's house, had pillows fight with Hongkai. Supposed ly to be a F04 class outing, but F03 people joined us as well..Its okay..The more the merrier..hahazz..Eat steamboat at marina afterwards...I dont think its a class outing..Cos onli bout 3/4 of the class turn up..But it was quite fun after all. Did some cruel stuffs over there. Bailey + Nick was having a life prawns massacrer opposite me + amanda. Cruel + gross, yet fun. Then weng's brewing some kinda chinese herbal soup. It was so aromatic + delicious. Was laughing a lot that day..Weng suggested going to some quite area to crap. But its was so late, I gotta go home, cos I wanna stay out late on Sat..haha...Enjoyed the steamboat so much!!!