Monday, July 18, 2005

I Hate MATH!!!

Meet Jiawang and Weng earlier at 1030 and ask them to teach me math. Haha. Then Bailey and CK join us after a short while. Distract me from studying. Haha. Had the stupid math test today. Went to meet Yulian after that with Wilson and Jiaquan. Bumped into Ivan outside the exam hall, so I asked him to join us. Was so amazed that he’s in the same class as Bailey’s empress. He left at about 5pm+. Was messaging Dion on Sat night. Kaoz… Ask me to patch up with him. So damn ridiculous. Having dinner with Yulian and Weizhen at Tiong Bahru Food Court now. Then stupid Weizhen keep talking about the cute guy from SAJC. She met this guy at a friend’s birthday bash on Sun, after her forum at Meridian Hotel. Haha…Bragging about how gentleman and cute the guy is. Blah…Blah…Blah…