Sunday, April 24, 2005

W-e-i-r-d-o D-a-y

Went Heeren today, main purpose is to shop for new clothes. Another reason is to visit my friend[Haha...lyk real!]. Whatever it is, I bumped into a lot of weirdos tiz evening. First, I went to introxique, then to the very jap & pinky shop just opposite, but bought nothing.

After which, I went to the boutique opposite the tattoo shop. Thats when I met the strange but cute sales assistant who is bout 10+ going 20[ judging from his appearance, which is rather youthful], & he resembles Zhang Shu Wei, a member from Energy. Haha, he's so damn charming. I wanted to try a skirt, & ask for a M size. Then, he told me its measured by waistline, which is 28. So, I told him I wanna try first to see if it fits. But he was sort of hesitating if he should let me try[erm...]. But I still tried it finally, & it was veri small, cos the skirt is straight cut, & my butt couldn't fit in[walao! no excuse to buy, so I can look at him a few more seconds]. So I told him, ' the skirt is not ok, thx." & walked off.

Later on, I flew to Mad Factory & bought a black plunging necklace. I was so fascinated by all the cross & skull stuffs that I couldn't force myself to leave that shop.

After that, I went to 77th street &, yet, bought another cross necklace[again...]. My friend saw a 3 dimensional one & said its much nicer than the one I bought. But I thought it resembles a bling!

We walked past FourSkin & decided to look around. That's when a white shirt with black brimming caught my eye. I tried it on & was satisfied with its cutting... So I bought it. The shop assistant is another weirdo. He gave me a price tag which is meant to be a voucher & said to me,' Yours." I was like,' Whats that?' Then, me friend whisper to my ear,"Since he gave it to you, then juz take it la! But he's really strange. I thought he should say, " For you."" I totally agree with her.

I end my day going Flesh Imp & purchased a black shirt. & then to Centerpoint, where I bought a Turkish bracelet, believed to be a good luck charm.

Actually, I did something meaningful today. I helped my poor friend out for 45min[free labour]. Reason? Cos that retarded gayish boss put her alone to tend the whole damn shop on a Saturday evening. & our shop consists of 2 units, so it's area is much bigger as compared to other shops. But that petty + stingy boss did that to save that lil amount of salary. So, she was like so busy. & that's when I came to the rescue....