Saturday, July 16, 2005

Guitar at 3, Meet zhen aft tat, went PS fox and did sum shopping. Saw a yellow and white top. Quite attractive, but didn’t buy at 1st cos tats the last piece plus ita rather crumpled and, partly also because I wanted to save some money for the thu and fri outing with either my classmates or wong[go ice-skating]. Walked to the Wisma outlet but can’t find. Took MRT back to PS but realized it’s been purchased. Sadded. Planned to go Wu lou to have a nice chat with Lee Yang, but he called and said its raining over there. Had dinner over at Chinatown McDonalds in the end. They reached there at bout 8.15. It was freezing inside and stupid Lee Yang ate his 2 packets of fries at the speed of 1 fries per 1 hr. Idiot! Haha…Then for that one whole hr, he kept shooting me. It was so funny…Blah Blah Blah…Crapped until 9 plus, went to Lee Yang’s house along with zhen, Ben and Kent and watched initial D, until 22.30.

Decided to take MRT with zhen but I was not aware that I took 4 trips of MRT this afternoon, so couldn’t take it anymore. Damn it! Boarded 851 at Outram station.

The bus went passed someone I thought was so familiar. Turned my head guess who I saw at the Tiong Bahru Bus-stop? It’s Dion. Haven’t seen him for a long time. Chatted with him for think bout 5mins. And he said that I’ve gain weight. Idiot! So direct! Sadded again.

Watching My Gal on channel 56 now. Quite sweet. Haha…Gotta wake up at 10 in the morning. MUG!!! Plus practice my chords…Wish I have longer fingers…