Friday, August 05, 2005

So B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l



Didnt go level 5 today...I guess LeeYang's there talking crap again, I think I missed out the fun. Kinda wierd, but I guess I enjoyed today too. Specially went to school today to attend the math remedial. But she was not there when we reached the room. Looks like the thing's been cancelled. Rotted at the blk 56 bench until 12...Went to meet Kent for lunch at his workplace. He's treating me! Cos it was some kinda very belated bday present. Gossiped a lot while eating, until 2.45pm, then we left and go Cityhall together. I went for my guitar, while he shopped at Raffles City for a while. Met up with him again after that. Accompanied him go Tiong Bahru's Comic Connection. He bought like 3 comics, and cost ard $40. Saw this quite cute + blur male cashier. Haha...He got a tattoo on his right wrist. So cool!

Met up with Yulian after that, at Cityhall again. I was 1hr late! Haha...I think she deserved it. Okie...Shopped at Suntec City for a while, then went to join Angel + Ken + +Peihui + JYap + Zhaoyue + Calvin...Watched fireworks at Benjamin Shear's Bridge...So nice! So much more beautiful than last year's...But the feeling wasnt quite right...